Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Wonderful Honeymoon

Last Saturday, after a wonderful afternoon with friends and family helping us celebrate our marriage, my new husband took me to the Broadmoor Hotel in Colorado Springs for our wedding night. When we got there, they upgraded us to a suite, free of charge. It was a magical night!!! I would have liked to stayed there the whole week, but Sunday afternoon, we boarded a plane to my surprise honeymoon destination, Los Angeles, California!!! (Not Camp Swampee:-) We had a wonderful week being tourists! We went to Disneyland on Monday, Universal Studios on Tuesday, NBC Studios and a taping of the Tonight show with Jay Leno on Wednesday (I called my mom and gave away our secret because I had to tell her why I wanted her to tape the Jay Leno show Wednesday night), and Thursday we went to Venice Beach, I wanted so badly to play in the Ocean, but it was freezing!! It was actually warmer at home in Colorado all week than where we were in LA!!! But we still had a lot of fun, and started a lifetime of memories together as husband and wife. I thank GOD for bringing us together as husband and wife, for planning such a wonderful man for me to wake up with every morning for the rest of my life! I'll post more later, but wanted to get something posted for all those who were waiting to hear about where we went.

No comments: