Thursday, April 12, 2007

Round Two...

My voice is back, my cold has broke. I am seemingly on the mend. You'd think that would be enough for a soon-to-be (in two days) bride to have to deal with.
But not for this bride!!!
Here's what the National Weather Service is predeicting for weather in my area tomorrow (the day when family/wedding party is supposed to arrive...)
"Friday: Periods of rain before noon, then periods of snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Some thunder is also possible. Areas of blowing snow after noon. High near 35. Windy, with a northeast wind 15 to 20 mph increasing to between 25 and 30 mph. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%."
I am FREAKING OUT!!!
Granted, it isn't supposed to start until after noon, but we are in a blizzard watch!!! I know Aprils in Colorado are volatile, and that's why we decided to have our wedding indoors and not out. But c'mon!!!- now it's threatening to cut off travel for family and wedding party. I pray it turns out to be less than predicted, or at least waits til everyone gets here. Please Lord, let it be okay...

No comments: