Monday, April 9, 2007

Moved In...

After a long, long, long, cold weekend, we got all our stuff into our house. It never made it above freezing all weekend, snowed Saturday night, and I lost my voice. But we got all our stuff into the house and out of our apartments. Thankfully. We have a lot more stuff than we thought. Now comes the task of organizing and deciding what to keep and what to sell in our garage sale. We are gonna have one heck of a garage sale- that's for sure... But I lost my voice, I hope that's all it turns out to be... I don't want to be sick this weekend for my wedding and my honeymoon...

3 comments:

Sally said...

Don't ya know you're supposed to get rid of all that junk BEFORE you move, so you don't have to move it?? =)

Only a few more days! See ya Friday!

G&K said...

We didn't do it that way because of the time factor, plus we wanted to see everything together to decide what we want to keep and not keep.
Only 4 more days!!!! I am soooo anxious to just have it over with, I'm ready for the R&R... :-) But I'm excited too! My mom called to tell me to come try on my dress- I'm going tomorrow!!!

LaughingLaura said...

I told her the same thing... BUT, we got it all moved and that's the important thing! I was afraid I was going to have a cold (I was croupy on Sunday pm) but luckily it cleared up on its own :-D I hope yours clears up, too!