Monday, March 26, 2007

Stressed out and tired

I am praying I make it through this week okay, not only do I have a lack of sleep (thanks to the neighbors downstairs) and all the house deadlines (I haven't even started packing yet, and have to be out of my apartment by Saturday) but hormones decided to show up last night too!!! I cried myself to sleep last night, and the only reason I can think that stared the waterworks, was just how incredibly tired I have been. My fiance is so good to me too, he tucked me into bed, sobbing, and let himself out, and locked up for me so I wouldn't have to. I love him so much. He is my rock, and keeps me from going totally berserk at times.
I wish I could have stayed in bed today and finished my book. I love to read, and haven't been able to do a lot of it with all the wedding planning going on. But I found a new Lori Wick book last week and really got into it. I'll probably read my lunch away today, but it does help relieve some of the stress I'm having. I can lose myself in the book and forget my problems for a while.
I am also going through purse withdrawl... my future SIL bought me a really cool purse for Christmas, and I've only been without it a day since (when it got a bath), but I had to leave it with my mom to fix where I've already worn out the corners and they're fraying. None of my other purses seems to fit all the stuff I had in that purse... I'm gonna have to get another one simialr so I have a back-up in the future. I'd better make this short, I'm so tired, I'm having to type almost every word twice, with all the mistakes I'm making. 5 more days, hopefully less until I don't have noisy downstairs neighbors anymore, I pray.... And only 18 more days til I get married!!!

4 comments:

Sally said...

Hang in there! Don't fret too much about the wedding...it will work out...GET SLEEP THOUGH! You don't want to be sick for the wedding...or the honeymoon!

How were the showers over the weekend?? Did you get a lot of cool stuff??? Do you have to pack that stuff up, too??

And what's the deal with the house? Did the sellers agree to fix all that stuff? You haven't said!!! What's up??

Oh, we made reservations at the La Quinta for Fri and Sat nights...I guess that's where the 'rents are staying, too, right?

I'm SO glad you like the purse! And I'm glad your mom can fix it for you. I found another place that has cute purses that you can design for yourself...they're a little pricier...but check it out:

http://www.1154lill.com/home/

G&K said...

Yes- I know. G hay said We'll be out by Saturday no matter what, even if we have to scramble to find a rental. The house stuff is all taken care of, what the seller's wouldn't fix, my brother put in a bid to fix, and it will be added to the loan. We have 90 days from closing to get the work done. But now just waiting for the underwriters to approve the loan so he cn go sign the papers. Hopefully sooner than later, but the contracted deadline is Friday.
I LOVE my purse, and am frustrated at not having it. I looked at the website for Lill but haven't had time to actually browse. I never got a hold of N again either, time just slips away these days. :-)
I guess we are staying @ the hotel Friday night as well so we don't have to drive back and forth, and I'll actually get to sleep. We have to be to the church by 10a at the latest on Sat morning, for the hairdresser to get all three of us done by 11:30 so we can take some pictures before. (my hair is going to die quickly, so want to get as much out of the way before the ceremony as possible.)
Only 18 more days!!!! :-)

Sally said...

Oh, I was going to tell you about the hairdresser...if it's easier, I'll just do my own hair. Since we're going really casual, I don't HAVE to get my hair done. If there's time, or you've already committed all of us to her, then I'll have her do something simple...but I don't have to.

J & I are going to shop on Thursday to finish up our outfits...we found tops (blue and white), but we still need to figure out skirts and shoes...we're also still keeping our eyes open for simple dresses...we'll have it all finalized by Thursday night...if we have to shop ALL NIGHT! =)

AND, how were the showers???

G&K said...

That's good that you found tops! That's one thing I have not stressed about 'cause I knew you two would work it out.
The hair dresser is a freind from church, and has offered to fix hair all three of us as my wedding gift, so enjoy! Jayme was looking forward to getting to have her hair fixed up, so I went ahead and told her all three of us.
The showers were good. It actually rained all day Sat. so I got teased about perfect weather for a "shower" :-). We now have all our dishes, plus some.And alot of other stuff too! So much I'll have to look at it all again. We just left it in the bags and piled it @ G's til we get the house.We are so blessed to have so many who care about us! And then the Church here in LJ gave us cash- we got over $250! My two favorite gifts were the pedicure foot spa & one of my best freinds gave me a one hour massage (she's a massage therapist)!! I'm having that done on April 6th, since I'm off that day, and hopefuilly I can use my foot spa thing tonight!!! :-)