Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Red tape and Noisy Neighbors

More red tape with the house. Have to have more paperwork (for the things that need to be fixed) done before the closing. And now they tell us G makes too much money for the grant that has already been written into the loan stuff. So now the bank is scrambling to get us some other kind of "loan" to cover what the grant was supposed to. All this and we are supposed to close next week!!! It is soooo furstrating. And on top of that, someone moved into the apartment under mine, and three out of the last four nights, I have been rudely awakened between 12a and 4a when they decide to turn their music up and yell at each other. I am soooo tired, I was up from 12:30 to 2:30 this morning listening to "Low Rider" and other choice selections... Pepsi and Mt. Dew have been my close friends today. I keep praying that the house stuff will work out, I cannot WAIT to get out of that apartment!!!

No comments: