Thursday, March 29, 2007

Moving Day Jitters

Not only do I still have half of my apartment to pack, but I have to be completely out of my apartment on Saturday (same for G- my fiance) and we still aren't for sure if we will even have somewhere to move our stuff to!!! The house closing is scheduled for tomorrow at 4p. I am PRAYING nothing else holds us up, because we both have to be out of our apartments Sat (end of the month) and with the closing situated like it is, there is no extra time to scramble for a rental or anything, if the closing doesn't happen according to plan. This is so frustrating!!! I will have most of my apartment packed tonight since G has to work late tonight so he can take tomorrow off. So I'll be ready to move, but I doubt I get any sleep tonight, trying not to get too excited, and trying not to play too many "what-if" scenarios through my head. Oh, Please Lord, let this all go okay...

No comments: