Thursday, March 29, 2007

A MEME- I got this off my almost SIL's blog...
1.Where were you an hour ago?
same palce I am now- in front of my computer at work- for 4 more hours…
2. Who will be your next kiss?
My fiance
3. Who is your favorite character from the Wizard of Oz?
The Lollypop Guild
4. Are you wearing socks right now?
no way!
5. When was the last time you went out of the state?
February for a wedding shower in Fiance’s hometown in Kansas
6. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
probably cloer to 5 months! The last movie saw at a theatre was the Guardian
7. What was the last thing you had to drink?
diet DR. Pepper
8. What are you wearing right now?
jeans and t-shirt
9. What was your last purchase?
groceries
10. Last food you ate?
animal crackers
11. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
A client for work
12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
do shoes count? I bough my wedding shoes-scketchers!
13. Do you have a pet?
a pit-bull named Jonah
14. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Bronco’s game at thanksgiving with future brother and sister-in law
15. Favorite Disney movie?
The Ugly Dachshund
16. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
on my honeymoon (I don't know where I'm going on my honeymoon, but I'm still excited to go in two weeks!!!)
17. What is the last thing you purchased online?
DVDs from amazon
18. One thing you hate about yourself?
physically...all my loose skin
personality wise – That I don’t believe in myself more
19. What's your favorite soup?
Beef barley and Portuguese Bean Soup
20. Do you miss anyone?
yes.
21. Last play you saw?
The King and I –a high school production- many years ago- I can’t wait for the next one…
22. What are your plans for the day?
work for a few more hours, and pack up my house all night- maybe I’ll watch a musical!
23. There was no # 23!
24. Ever go to camp?
third grade- hated it
25. Are you an honor roll student?
when I was in school...yes
26. What do you know about the future?
that it’s secure in Christ!
27. Are you wearing purfume or cologne?
yes- OP Blend
28. Where are your best friends located?
Pueblo, Nebraska and Tennessee
29. Do you have a tan?
Nope- not in years, except my arms from driving.
30. How old do you want to be when you have kids?
before I’m thirty…
31. Last person who made you cry?
my noisy downstairs neighbors
32. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
piercings yes...2 sets and one cartilage
33. How do you like your soda?
Ice cold PEPSI (regular- right out of the can)
34. Do you like hot sauce?
Absolutely!
35. What is your mood?
frustrated and anxious (house clsing tomorrow- wedding in two weeks!!!)
36. Are you someone’s best friend?
I hope so…

No comments: