Friday, July 6, 2007

"The Boy"


"The Boy" is our only nephew. He just turned one year old last week. Isn't he cute??? Normally auntie and uncle think so too... but not right now :-( "The Boy" passed along his cold to auntie and uncle before ditching us to go home to Texas on Sunday while we were all visiting G's parents in Kansas. G's mom's family has a family reunion every year which we all attended, and then went back to the 'rents house to spend a couple of days with G's family. We had fun, but have been miserable for the last couple days... and nights. Like now, its 3:50am and I've been awake for an hour, and am feeling like its permanent for the day. Oh well- at least its Friday...
Update... I only got about another half hour of sleep. I'm glad I haven't sworn off Pepsi this week- it will be my best friend today... Only 8 hrs 45 minutes to go...
It is now 3:50pm- 12 hours since I first posted this. I am actually surviving, I don't know for how much longer, but I'll at least make it through the work day... I love Pepsi!!! :-) And I still think "The Boy" is cute and love him- auntie is just not used to being up at 3 o'clock in the morning on a work day... :-)

1 comment:

Sally said...

Man am I glad that we didn't spend more time over there!! J is sick, too!