Sunday, May 13, 2007

Purse Meme

My SIL, Sally, tagged me with this. It took me long enough, but here it is finally! My purse! (I still miss the one Sally gave me for Christmas, but am still trying to figure out a way to fix it so it won't fray anymore.) So this is the one I've been carrying since I got home from my Honeymoon. :-)




It has two outside pockets, the smaller pocket is a perfect fit for my cell phone. The other has kleenex & lip balm & gloss in it.
Here's the inside. It really doesn't look like there's a lot in it but take a look at all the junk I have inside!!!




I have my wallet and checkbook, note paper, all the loose notes and receipts, keys, meds (tylenol), kleenex (my allergies have kicked up, so have to have lots of those), comb and hair ties, hand lotion, nail files, lip balm & gloss, my removable disk for the computer, my cell phone and headphones (I have a dandy phone, it doubles as an MP3 player as well) tums, lots of sweets (an energy bar and lifesavers and such- I'm hypoglycemic & always carry something just in case), eyedrops, and mine and my hubby's sunglasses all fit inside! Not to bad I think. :-)

No comments: