Thursday, January 4, 2007

Snow, snow and More SNOW!!!!

I thought it snowed a lot last week, but over this last weekend we got at least three feet of snow!!! Happy New Year! We spent New Years Eve digging out. My fiance (G) and I had to dig my car out so we could get around. Digging out consisted of shoveling a four foot wide path halfway down the alley to the street- at three feet deep snow- you do the math. A LOT OF SNOW! We were so sore and are still recovering from it. We only made it 'til 10p on New Year's Eve before we crashed- we were so tired!!! So much for celebrating... and G had bought us Sparkling cider to celebrate with. It's still sitting in my fridge- unopened. We'll have to make up some reason to celebrate now so we can drink it!!! :-) And now this weekend we have to do some more shoveling to get his car out. Since I have a 4WD he's been driving it (and me :) around all week and we just left his car snowed in since the roads are not in the best of shape right now. Little cars are still getting stuck in the streets since the snow is now melting and there are big ruts and potholes in them. I took a lot of cool pics- just have to get them downloaded from my camera to my computer. (Saturday project) and then I'll figure out how to post them here.
Anyway- it's now 2007!! And I am only 100 days from my wedding day!!! I am excited but also nervous. There are so many things left to get done for the wedding, they seem like small details, but they pile up quickly. I hope we don't forget anything major. First things first- we still need to find a place to have our ceremony!!! We're working on it... (sigh)

No comments: